Monday, February 13, 2012

FIRST Roboitcs March 29-31

Good Afternoon Volunteers!

The regional is just around the corner and the final preparations are underway. Next week will mark the close of build season and the regionals will begin.

The Oklahoma Regional is still in need of a few good women and men. From the pits to the queuing team, I can use many good hands.

So if you have not yet found your way to VIMS, I humbly ask that you give your time again and sign-up. I’m always available to work with you over the phone if the system is giving you any problems. FIRST recently moved to a new server and I know there have been some issues this past month.

www.usfirst.org/vims

I appreciate everything you have done for FIRST, thank you and have a blessed day!

Best Regards,

Wes Warner
Volunteer Coordinator
FIRST Robotics Oklahoma Regional
office + 1 800 945 3355 Ext: 513 4474
cell + 1 405 513 3774
fax + 1 512 283 2232

No comments:

Post a Comment